Castiel will finally interact with Dean’s demonic side in this week’s outing. “It’s a pretty strenuous meeting,” Ackles previews. “Dean is still not quite Dean, and Cas is having to, unfortunately, use some powers he would rather not have to use against Dean.”
Even though the angel is facing his own problems and is low on grace, “Castiel is hellbent on ridding Dean of his demon and willing to do anything, no holds barred, to make sure he’s no longer a demon,” Misha Collins says, adding that their face-to-face is “a little touchy.””
isn’t it creepy that from the day you are born you start to die
- Harry: Alright now we're gonna learn expelliarmus.
- Some lil twit in the DA: but isn't that kind of a pansy-ass spell?
- Harry: I have LITERALLY USED THIS AGAINST THE DARK LORD HIMSELF, TAKE A SEAT SON.
- me: illegally downloads album
- me: digitally buys album
- me: buys regular album
- me: buys limited edition album
- me: buys target edition album
when life give you lemons you politely decline and back away slowly towards the nearest exit because life should not be giving you anything life is a state of being it does not have the ability to give you any physical object especially not a fucking lemon. run.